Great value for money
I bought this and is worth for long route travel.. overall experience with product is woth the value of money
Not needed to use it yet. It seems ideal.
Good value, does the job.
Glue failed to set. Not sure if I got a duff batch but after trying three patches, none of them stuck to the inner tube. Normally the rubber compound glue bonds in seconds but not the glue in this kit. Not much fun trying to repair puncture at side of road with failing light.
Sorry to read that you had issues with you patches. We recommend you wait about a minute before putting patch on inner tube.
1. Find the puncture site on your inner tube
2. Rub the surface around the hole with the sandpaper provided
3. Remove any grease or dirt and wipe the surface dry
4. Spread glue evenly around the hole
5. Wait about 1 minute until the glue loses its shine
6. Centre the patch over the hole (without touching the glue and sticky side of the patch with your fingers) and press down firmly for at least 1 minute
7. DO NOT REMOVE THE CLEAR TAPE FROM THE PATCH
Peter Lazarus UK Cycling Market Manager DECATHLON
What can I say, it does what it does, it is what it is.
I much prefer these type of patches as they seem to seal better, though I have very rarely needed to use the larger patches.
Good all round, simple, easy and quick to use.
Simple and easy to use
Not enough smaller patches
I carry a puncture repair kit with me on rides but to be fair I always carry two spare tubes and if I do happen to get a dreaded flat I change the tube then when I get home I repair the puncture. I've bought several of the BTwin repair kits and they are very good and small enough to fit into your back Jersey pocket.
Not too expensive, small enough to fit back pocket
Non so far
NIce small package to tuck away in your saddle bag or pocket
Neat kit, small size
I now keep two of these kits - one in the house, the other in the garage. Excellent value.
easy container with all you need to repair tubes