I permanently carry this with me in my saddle bag - not had to use it yet, but it is reassuring to know that the small cost of this little pack will get me back on the round if I get caught out with a puncture miles from home!
A MUST HAVE IF U HAVE A CYCLE. PUNCTURE IS . THAT ONETHING WHICH CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME ANYWHERE.
Best price . 6 puncture patches . No hassle. Works like charm . U just need to know how to get the tyres in and out . Rest is cake walk . I got three of them , as the stocks doesn't last for longer time when kept on display . Small handy kit . Can be placed anywhere . Make sure u get the tyre lever too
Just so easy to do saves carrying spare tube don't have remove wheel to do it
Great value for money
I bought this and is worth for long route travel.. overall experience with product is woth the value of money
Not needed to use it yet. It seems ideal.
Good value, does the job.
Glue failed to set. Not sure if I got a duff batch but after trying three patches, none of them stuck to the inner tube. Normally the rubber compound glue bonds in seconds but not the glue in this kit. Not much fun trying to repair puncture at side of road with failing light.
Sorry to read that you had issues with you patches. We recommend you wait about a minute before putting patch on inner tube.
1. Find the puncture site on your inner tube
2. Rub the surface around the hole with the sandpaper provided
3. Remove any grease or dirt and wipe the surface dry
4. Spread glue evenly around the hole
5. Wait about 1 minute until the glue loses its shine
6. Centre the patch over the hole (without touching the glue and sticky side of the patch with your fingers) and press down firmly for at least 1 minute
7. DO NOT REMOVE THE CLEAR TAPE FROM THE PATCH
Peter Lazarus UK Cycling Market Manager DECATHLON